Isn’t it Time You Start ENJOYING Your Yard Instead of WORKING on it? Now You Can with a Certified Low Maintenance Lawn From TLC…
Let TLC Give YOU Your Weekend Back…
Springtime is here and its time to get working on that lawn of yours (You know the routine).
Isn’t it about time to do away with big water bills, lugging around sprinklers and hoses, and spending your time guessing what the weather is going to do – all while remaining homebound because you have to water your lawn?
Is That REALLY The Way You
Want to be Spending Your Time?
The simple fact is, EVERYONE wants a beautiful lawn, but few people enjoy the work of keeping their lawn, garden, and landscaping watered properly. Ask yourself these questions:
- How do you know if you are giving your lawn enough water?
- How do you know if you’re giving that beautiful new landscaping job enough water?
- You know what shrubs and plants need more less water than your lawn?
- Who’s going to take care of your lawn while you’re on that golf vacation?
Truth be told, a beautiful lawn is a beautiful thing, but it can become a beautiful headache when you’re spending MOST of your precious time maintaining it.
What if there was a better way?
- Being able to come and go as you please because you know your lawn will be automatically watered at just the right amount
- Not having to worry if your landscape shrubs bushes garden but especially plants are getting the appropriate watering
- Having your weekends free to do whatever you want because your lawn irrigation is completely on autopilot
TLC Incorporated will give you your weekends back by giving you…
The TLC Low Maintenance Lawn
TLC Incorporated has been the vendor of choice for over 25 years in Maryland, Washington DC, Delaware, Northern Virginia and outlying areas. TLC has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau with hundreds of satisfied customers served.
With a lawn irrigation system from TLC, you have a custom fully installed automatic lawn irrigation system designed to keep your lawn and landscaping appropriately watered at all times while at home or away.
GONE are the days of:
- Packing and unpacking hoses
- Trips to the hardware store for replacement parts
- Replacing broken sprinkler heads
- Managing your plans by the weather
- Ridiculously high water bills
- Wondering if you water too much or too little
Think the cost of having a sprinkler system installed is too expensive? Think again!
The average cost of this reckless system for a 10,000 square-foot lot is $4500. When installed correctly, the system will easily last 15 years or longer. All things considered is that worth $300 a year to make sure your lawn and outdoor landscaping is protected
TLC insures that the individual sprinklers in your system are plotted out where the be most effective so your yard will remain vibrant all year long. And don’t worry, we service and maintain what we sell so there’s a problem were glad to take care of it for you.
Your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed
Because you landed on this page today, you can get a FREE, NO OBLIGATION estimate for a custom designed and installed lawn irrigation system by calling 410-696-5935 or, complete the form on this page.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely, Bob Carr
Founder, TLC Incorporated
PS – Don’t wait! Spring is already upon us. Call us at 410-696-5935 or complete the form on this page for a free, no-obligation home sprinkler estimate.
“There is nothing like a beautiful lawn when you drive pass a house and there is nothing like pushing a button to water the lawn. I have an irrigation system put in 20 years ago and it still works everytime I push the button.”
– Bruce Miller, FreeMoneyFinance.com